We, the staff at Olympic View Elementary, are committed to excellence in education. Our goal is to provide a safe environment that encourages active learning, responsible decision-making, respectful social behavior, effective communication, and intelligent reasoning. We will pursue partnerships between home and school to help each student reach his/her fullest potential. It is our expectation that providing the students with these positive influences will result in effective learning
At Olympic View Elementary, we believe:
- All students are entitled to an educational program that accepts each child on his/her own level of intellectual, physical, social and emotional development, provides for the realization of the unique potential within each individual, and enhances the self-worth of each individual.
- All students will be challenged to achieve high expectations and to reach their maximum potential.
- All students can display responsible social behavior toward other individuals and groups in a diverse multi-cultural society.
- All students will be provided the skills to be life-long learners.
- All students will have an opportunity to foster their inherent creative talents and appreciation of aesthetic values.